Home

Sunday, May 1, 2011

iSpy

Is this a new character in The Market I spy?
Yes. Yes, it is.
Photobucket

Meet Oddie. The blacksmith's handsome son and a boy with jet black hair and liquid topaz eyes that eat your heart out. Meet Oddie's sarcastic smirk. It has a mind of his own, or so he claims, and finds it's way into every conversation. Broad shouldered and a gentleman. Sexy ass lip scar. Blissfully unaware of the death and hunger in The Market. Try not to fall in love with him. I dare you.

Photobucket
Oober excited to write him into the Market world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Please Read

I do not own ANY of the pictures I use on my blog (except for the ones of me or unless I specify that I have, indeed, drawn them). I have just started to get sources, so the next pictures (excluding gifs) will have a source or credit. I give all credit to the wonderful artists out there who have created the images I use.