Home

Monday, April 25, 2011

You're welcome

This is basically your one stop for ovary exploding hotness.

My current loves in order:

1.Jake Abel
1


2. Hunter Parrish
2


3. Michael Aranda
3


4. Logan Lerman
4


5. Mark Salling
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


6. KassemG
5


7. Cam Gigandet
6


8. Robert Sheehan
7


9. Max Irons
8


10. Zac Bragans
9


11. Garrett Hedlund
10


12. Sam Keeley
11


Me:
Photobucket

...
Photobucket

Notice how they all kind of look alike? I clearly like a certain type of face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Please Read

I do not own ANY of the pictures I use on my blog (except for the ones of me or unless I specify that I have, indeed, drawn them). I have just started to get sources, so the next pictures (excluding gifs) will have a source or credit. I give all credit to the wonderful artists out there who have created the images I use.